Do you see yourself working with children in your own home?
The role of a foster carer is one of the most rewarding jobs you will ever experience, both emotionally and financially. As an Olive Branch foster carer you will work from the comfort of your own home, have flexibility in your day and help change the life of a child/young person. You don’t need any previous qualifications or experience. We offer full training and will support you through the process to become an approved carer.
What will I need?
- A spare bedroom
- The passion to help look after children who have been through a difficult time
What do you offer?
- A warm and friendly working environment with a close knit family feel
- A weekly payment of up to £390 per child
- Professional support available all day and all night
- A Supervising Social Worker that will help and support your family and child in care
- Accredited training in Health and Social Care NVQ at Level 2 and 3
- Regular fun days and activities for you, your family and the children in care
- Annual awards ceremony recognising your achievements and the foster child’s too
How can I apply?
If you want to help change the lives of local children as an Olive Branch carer then fill in the form below and we will contact you to talk you through fostering with us and answer any of your questions.