So this month is our very own Great Fostering Bake Off and we will be baking, buying and selling cakes for Rainbow House charity for disabled children (http://thelegacy-rainbowhouse.com ) As you all know, we want to help as many vulnerable children as possible and not just limit ourselves to children in foster care. It will run throughout the month of March so there is no fixed day to bake or raise money just make sure you take some pics and send them in. The #GFBO will include:
- Staff and carers visiting Rainbow House to bake with disabled children there (15thMarch)
- Baking with your family, children, foster children
- Fundraising through social media and messaging
- Asking your friends and relatives to get involved
- We also have 2 ex-contestants from the BBC show GBBO who will be baking for us
The aim is to raise as much funds as possible and those of you who have visited Rainbow House will know the amazing work they do with children with disabilities. Our target is £1,000.00 so let’s all put 110% effort in to spreading the word via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Whatsapp! The donation link is as follows – http://justgiving.com/olivebranchfostering .
PS – We have just posted our first picture on Facebook (http://facebook.com/olivebranchfostering) so I would really appreciate you commenting and sharing it!
And lastly, I want to take this opportunity to let you all know that I am very privileged to be working alongside you all and striving to help the most vulnerable children in our society. Thank you for your support, friendship and hard work.